Monday, January 18, 2021
Straight Arrow Bow Hunters would like to announce it plans to hold the
37th annual Western Classic Trail Shoot/27th Annual NFAA Marked 3D
National Championship April 30-May 2, 2021.
Sponsor/Vendor Information will be sent out shortly.
Registration will open February 15, 2021 for Championship Division and NFAA Tournament, General registration will open March 1, 2021.
At this time SAB will be limiting participants to 840/12 per target. If state/county regulations change; that number may also change.
Limited dry camping will be available on the range. Reservations will open March 1,
2021. BLM camping will also be available, check back for further updates. We look
forward to seeing our “Archery family” soon.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in events held by SAB/NFAA “social distancing” must be practiced
and face coverings must be worn in Registration, Vendor area and while ordering food
to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. SAB has put in place preventative measures to reduce he spread of COVID-19 however, it cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of
- Straight Arrow Bow Hunters owns the 65 acre parcel that the archery range sits on. We have a permanent course set on the south side of the property which includes a 14 target NFAA Field and Hunter round.
- The balance of property is specifically used for our tournaments, sorry folks, not open at all times.
- Come check us out! Not a member? Non members can shoot the lower 14, warm up range and the sight in for $10 per person, per day…envelopes for your fee are at the clubhouse with instructions.
- Check out the Membership page for more information, or Contact Us here.
- Crossbows are NOT allowed on the SAB range
9317 Swasey Dr. Redding, CA 96001
Monday - Sunday...Sun Up to Sun Down
Contributing & Booth Sponsors